The Five Marks of Mission, developed by the Anglican Consultative Council and adopted by the General Convention in 2009, are:
- To proclaim the Good News of the Kingdom.
- To teach, baptize and nurture new believers.
- To respond to human need by loving service.
- To seek to transform unjust structures of society.
- To strive to safeguard the integrity of creation and sustain and renew the life of the earth.
We at All Saints’ Parish strive to integrate the Five Marks of Mission in all areas of our parish life.